Tofu is perfect for the barbeque, and these kebabs will give some colour and satisfaction to any grill. Savoury, slightly spicy, but also really easy to make.
- 1 Pack of Tofu
- 2 Courgettes
- 2 Large Peppers
- 10 Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Oil (olive, sesame, coconut, whatever you have in)
- 1/4 cup Diced Onions
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped Jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Chop the Tofu, Courgettes, Peppers & Mushrooms into big chunks and place into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Pour the marinade on top of the chunky vegetables & tofu and mix, being sure to coat all the ingredients. Cover the bowl to seal it.
- Place in refrigerator for two hours minimum (the more hours the better), stirring occasionally. The tofu and vegetables will act as a sponge and soak up all the lovely flavours in the marinade.
- Once ready, thread tofu & veg onto the skewers in any shape or form and cook on the BBQ.
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon and listen for that sizzle.