No-bake Goji Flapjacks are perfect for breakfast or snacking at any time of the day. They are high in protein & energy and they taste amazing.
Made up of four simple ingredients, these flapjacks involve no baking whatsoever. This makes them easy to make and healthy to eat.
The ingredients are made up of oats, soft dates, almond butter & goji berries. If you wanted to go raw with these flapjacks then feel free to switch to an alternate nut butter.
Also we use goji berries because they have come down hugely in price in recent times, they are extremely tasy but also high in vitamin C and protein. Goji berries contain all eight essential amino acids.
- Oats - 2 cups
- Pitted soft Dates - 1/3 cup
- Almond Butter - 2/3 cup
- Goji Berries - 1/4 cup
- (100g of dairy-free white chocolate)
- Soak the dates & goji berries in water for 30 mins to soften them up and then drain.
- Blend the oats, dates and almond butter in a food processor until it starts to clog together in clumps.
- Pour the goji berries (retaining a few for decoration at the end) into the mixture and mix in with clean hands or spoon.
- Line a square dish with baking parchment paper.
- Pour mixture into dish and press it down into the desired flapjack thickness.
- Put the dish in the refrigerator for about half an hour so that it’s firm.
- Decorate the top of the flapjacks with your favourite dairy-free melted chocolate and some more of the goji berries. Then put back into the fridge to harden the melted chocolate.
- Once the top of the flapjacks is hard & set, cut them into even squares slices.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.