Aldi announce their vegan Christmas menu and it’s been deemed their ‘Best Ever’ year of plant based options.
Aldi have absolutely smashed it this year with their vegan releases and they have not let us down with their Christmas Vegan options.
The UK budget supermarket – which was named Christmas Retailer of the Year for the second year in a row at the Quality Food and Drink Awards – has a a huge range this year including:
– Specially Selected Plant-Based Camembert with a Cranberry Centre (£2.99, 390g)
– Specially Selected Root Vegetable Bake (£2.99, 400g)
– No Pigs in Blankets (£2.49, 228g)
– Specially Selected Vegan Stuffing Balls (£2.99 for 300g)
– Plant Menu No Turkey Crown with Vegan Bacon (£4.99, 560g)
– Specially Selected Vegan Festive Wreath (£3.99, 480g)
– Plant Menu Vegan Gravy (£1.49, 400g)
These will be available from Aldi from December 19th.
The desserts are also extremely exciting, will you be going for:
– Specially Selected Vegan Chocolate Torte Slices (£2.29, 2 x 80g)
– Vegan Speculoos Cheezecake (£2.49, 450g)
Or how about both?
The above desserts and more go on sale from 10th of December.
Find recipes and more info on the Aldi vegan Christmas products here
Let us know in the comments which dishes you’re most looking forward to trying💚