Delicious Unicorn Cookie Dough
After a long day grazing on the side of a rainbow, your unicorn will be very hungry and you have to be very careful what you feed him/her. Unicorns in general like food that is a) sweet and, b) colourful
All ingredients listed are enough for a unicorn party, but if you are making it just for one unicorn then please divide the ingredients by three.
The vegan sweets (because all unicorns are vegan) you add into the cookie dough are up to you but we got our sprinkles from Co-op, dark chocolate & white chocolate chips from Sainsburys and marshmallows and special unicorn hearts from The Vegan Kind.
Love is the only ingredient you can add yourself, if you don’t add love to the food then the unicorn will definitely not eat it.
- Chickpeas - 3 Cans
- Vanilla - 3 Tsp
- Almond Butter - 2/3 Cup
- Maple Syrup - 1/2 Cup
- Ground Flaxseed - 3/4 Cup
- Salt - 1/2 Tsp
- Bicarbonate Of Soda - 1/2 Tsp
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips - 100g
- Vegan White Chocolate Chips - 100g
- Vegan Sprinkles - 2 Tbsp plus extra for sprinkling on top
- Vegan Sweets of choice for decoration
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas
- Add the chickpeas to the processor along with the almond butter, maple Syrup, vanilla, flaxseed, bicarbonate of soda & salt.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in by hand the chocolate chips, sprinkles and sweets.
- Serve with your favourite dairy free ice cream, and more sprinkles and sweets.