They are large, oval-shaped, covered in chocolate and have nothing to do with the Bible at all – it’s a vegan Easter Egg of course
Waitrose launch at least seven new vegan sweet treats for Easter – and you’re really going to struggle picking one.
You can always rely on Waitrose & Partners to launch some decadent foods when the occasion arises. The good news is that all these eggs are vegan!
1. Avocado Jellies
2. Dark Chocolate Cocoa Pod
3. Caramelised Cacao Nib Eater Egg
4. Green & Blacks Organic Dark Egg
5. Divine Selection of Dark Eggs
6. Divine Dark Egg with Pink Himalayan Salt
7. Divine Dark Chocolate Egg with Smooth Hazelnut
While you are here, did you hear about the Montezuma’s Peanut Butter Mini Eggs?
All pictures in this article were supplied by @_sunfl0werseed on Instagram