YOoo! Sushi have been named one of the most vegan-friendly chain restaurants, and now they have just got friendlier.
Vegans in the UK are getting almost spoiled with decent, affordable, plant-based Asian food on the high street. Last year YO!Sushi were commended for being one of the most vegan-friendly restaurants, and they also actively took part in Veganuary offering cheaper food for new vegans.
With 25% of the YO! Sushi menu being vegan, we are always excited to see new plant-based options being added. Their newest addition is the Pumpkin Katsu Curry. That’s right, YO! Sushi now offer TWO Katsu curries (the other being the absolutely delicious Tofu Katsu Curry).
Other vegan options include:
- Miso Soup (Unlimited)
- Miso Dumpling Ramen with Rice/Yakisoba
- Yasai Yakisoba
- Yasai Chana Rice â€“ Vegetable Firecracker Rice
- YasaiÂ Gyoza â€“ Vegetable Dumplings
- Tofu Katzu Curry with Rice
- Pumpkin Katzu
- Kabocha Katzu
- Kakiage VegetableÂ Tempura
- Kappa Maki
- Inari Sushi
- Kaiso Sushi
- Fruit Plate
- Harusame Aubergine
- Vegetable Futomaki â€“ Exc. theÂ tamago (Japanese omelette)
- Plain Rice
- Vegetable Rice
- Hand Roll Special â€“ Vegan (Requested Dish)
- Takeaway Snacks including Pop Rice
(List taken from Veganuary site)