It’s been confirmed, the Lindt Chocolate Santa, has been veganised, and we’ll tell you where to find it
Whether you’ve got your eyes on the Lindt vegan chocolate santa as stocking fillers for your friends or relatives or just as a festive treat, we have your back.
We wrote about the suspected vegan chocolate Santa back in August here and so much has happened since then with lots and lots of vegan releases. However the rumour of this chocolate Santa is now a reality for us!
The Concious Candy Co have the wonderful green Mr Claus for sale on their website for £3.99 and they have a limited stock so get them while they last!
He is dressed in a new green outfit, which suggests what’s inside – a vegan HELLO recipe, in which the milk is replaced by oat milk and almond paste.
Some other festive goodies you can also get your hands on for the festive season include:
- Mince Pie Fudge 200g (£1.99)
- Moo Free Olivia OR Oscar The Bear (£2.99)
- Rowntree’s Jelly Tots OR Fruit Pastilles Giant Tube (£1)
- Lick The Spoon Vegan Salted Caramels Chocolate Box (£14.95)
- Coconut Covered Turkish Delight (£4.50)
- Joe & Seph’s Vegan Gourmet Popcorn
And much much more!
Will you be trying the Vegan HELLO Chocolate Santa this year? Will you be gifting it or keeping it for yourself? We know we’re excited to try it!